Fields marked with * are required. Please be sure to fill it in.
Definition of personal information
Personal information refers to information about an individual customer (hereinafter referred to as "personal information"), such as the customer's name, address, and telephone number, that can be used to identify the individual customer. It also includes information that can be used to identify an individual by combining it with other information.
When you use our services, we would request you to disclose your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and other information necessary for transactions and contact.
The Company will handle such information in compliance with the Personal Information Protection Law.
Management of Personal Information
We will manage personal information under the following system.
- We will handle the information appropriately in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law and guidelines.
- If personal information is posted in reviews, etc., we will delete it.
- For personal information held in the system, we have prepared accounts and passwords to manage access privileges. Accounts and passwords are strictly managed to prevent leakage or loss.
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption is used to transmit and receive personal information over the Internet.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We will not disclose personal information to third parties without the consent of the customer. However, this does not apply to the following cases.
- When requested by a court of law, the police, or other public institution in accordance with laws and regulations
- When there are special provisions in laws and regulations
- When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, or property of the customer or a third party, and the consent of the individual cannot be obtained
Disclosure of Personal Information
If a customer requests the disclosure of personal information, we will disclose it only when we can confirm the identity of the customer.
- Note: Method of identification
- Please send a copy of your proof of identity (driver's license, insurance card, etc.) to us by mail.
- We will confirm the contents and disclose the information as soon as it is clear that you are the person in question.